सेवा की शर्तें
Terms of Service
Date of Last Update: 18 January 2023
Getverify LDA (“Getcontact”, “our,” “we,” or “us”) aims to provide a seamless communication channel driven by the power of mobile identity and verification services. As Getcontact we offer real-time chat for sending text messages and media, VoIP calling, community forums and integrated caller ID service for the active blocking of spam and unwanted calls with the ability to integrate your social media profile and search contacts within our directory as well as channel service that allows the Getcontact users to share text, audio recordings, photos, videos and locations to Getcontact users who join the channel.
This contract and all its provisions are in English. This Agreement and all of its provisions may be translated into any language other than English, provided that the English text prevails in the event of any execution, interpretation, controversy or judgment.
Additionaly you may usedigital SIM services that allow the activation of a mobile data plan from a network provider without having to use a physical SIM card.
In addition, within the context of Getcontact Telco Services (“Telco Services”), you may benefit from the services such as;
- Assistant Service: It is ensured that the people calling you leave a voice message and the voice messages are listened to. It also lets you know who's calling when your phone is turned off, unreachable, busy or missed
- Call Administrator Feature: In addition to Assistant service, you may benefit from the service of answering calls when your phone is on the airplane mode (requires wifi connection). (This service is only available for devices using IOS operating system.). Depending on the operator's technical capabilities, it allows you to see the numbers of incoming calls from a hidden number. It allows you to see the caller ID of the callers on the screen, even if it is not saved in your contacts.
You can find the details of Telco Services here.
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it with or without notice.
We will have a who searched your number section within our Services. Depending on your settings, your information may be fully visible or anonymous (incognito mode) when you call a number. You can anonymize your search in Getcontact (incognito mode). With Getcontact account, you can search for a number in incognito mode. If you are using Getcontact Premium, you can see the list of information about who called your number within the allowed timeline, excluding users in incognito mode.
Please read our Terms of Service so you can clearly understand how we operate and what conduct we expect from you when using our service. You agree to our Terms of Service (“Terms”) by installing, accessing, or using the Getcontact mobile application, features, software, or website (together, “Services”). You can choose not to enjoy the Services if you do not want these Terms to apply.
Any material uploaded to Getcontact by any user of Getcontact (“User” or “Getcontact User”) including any photos, videos, audio (for example music and other sounds), livestream material, data, text (such as comments and hashtags), metadata, images, interactive features, emojis, GIFs, memes, and any other material whatsoever (“Content”) can be share through Getcontact by Getcontact User.
NO ACCESS TO EMERGENCY SERVICES: Our Services do not provide access to emergency service providers. Make sure you can contact emergency service providers through a mobile, fixed-line telephone, or other service.
Some features of our Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which you should read and consent before making use of those features. Our Services may allow you to access, use, or interact with third-party websites, apps, content, and other products and services. When you use third-party services, their terms and privacy policies govern your use of those services.
On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under these Terms, including, but not limited to, the User Code of Conduct listed below, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable license and right to utilise Getcontact Services, through a mobile device or application.
Any other use contrary to our purpose is strictly prohibited and a violation of the Terms. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in the Terms, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in our Services, and all related items.
The license for use of the Services provided herein is effective until terminated. You may terminate your license at any time by removing the Getcontact mobile application from your devices. This license will terminate upon conditions set forth elsewhere within the Terms or if you fail to comply with any of the Terms. In such event, no notice shall be required by Getcontact to effect such termination.
Upon selecting Premium Services, you agree to pay the applicable fees (including, without limitation, periodic fees for Premium Services) as they become due plus all related taxes. You may cancel your Premium Services account by unsubscribing from the Service before your renewal date. Cancellation will end billing and remove your access to the Premium Services at the end of your current billing. All fees and charges are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods.
To be eligible to use the Services, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you:
- are 18 years of age or older;
- are not currently residing in a prohibited territory restricted from the Services
- have full power and authority to enter into our Terms;
- will not violate any rights of Getcontact including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark rights; and
- agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, and internet access necessary to use the Services.
You are allowed to use our Services and its content only for legal, authorized and acceptable purposes in accordance with applicable law.
You are prohibited from storing, distributing, or transmitting any unlawful material throughout Services, otherwise you may be subject of criminal, civil or other liability under applicable law.
You agree that if a third-party claims that material (including comments left on a personal user profile) posted by you on our Services or transmitted in any way by you using our Services, is illegal, you will bear the burden of proof that such material is lawful. You acknowledge and agree that all materials publicly posted or privately transmitted on or through this Service are the sole responsibility of the sender, and not of Getcontact. You are responsible for all material you upload, publicly post or otherwise transmit to or through this Service.
Getcontact Code of Conduct
Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity, or violation of our Code of Conduct is grounds for termination at Getcontact’s sole discretion, and you may be reported to appropriate authorities. We do not tolerate any of the following conduct:
- Be dishonest or act in a fraudulent manner by uploading inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
- Your posts do not contain written, visual, audio, etc. elements that are in any way hurtful, humiliating, or subjecting others to hostility,
- Your posts contain other people's honor and dignity, professional and commercial reputation, secrets, name, voice and official and private life, personal data,
- Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form or comment forms;
- Create a user profile for anyone other than yourself as a natural person;
- Create a false identity or otherwise misrepresents your or another true identity;
- Harassment, insult or harm to another person / User;
- Upload a profile image that is not yours;
- Do not use Getcontact except for your own personal use and do not sell, rent, transfer, or share your account or any content obtained from your use of Getcontact to or with anyone else.
- Show, include or exploit any individual under 18 years old, for example by exposing them to inappropriate content
- Shows, promotes, advertises or refers to following:
- firearms, weapons, or any goods whose sale, possession or use is subject to prohibitions or restrictions;
- drugs or drug paraphernalia;
- is used or is intended to be used to extract money or another benefit from anyone else in exchange for removal of the Content; and/or
- involves or promotes third-party commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, product placements, advertising, or job posting or employment ads without our prior express consent.
- the use of swearing and vulgar language is not permitted on the Getcontact comment forms, this includes attempts to sidestep the automatic profanity filters and the use of slang acronyms that contain swear words;
- the posting of anything that could be perceived as discriminatory, gross or offensive, such as racist, sexist, pornographic, profane, political, religious, vulgar, derogatory, hateful, or threatening in content;
- Spamming and flooding of comment forms are not permitted. Please also avoid double-posting and creating duplicate comments;
- the posting of chain letters, solicitations, pyramid schemes, advertisements or any third-party links;
- the posting of messages that support or condone any illegal activities, such as drug use, piracy, hacks or act of terrorism;
- the posting of anything that could be considered libelous or defamatory;
- Do not use Getcontact to stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate anyone else.
- Respect the intellectual property rights of Getcontact Users, including by not recording, reproducing, sharing, communicating to the public or otherwise distributing their content without authorization.
- Do not provide false account registration information or make unauthorized use of anyone else's information or Content.
- Do not transmit, stream, or otherwise send any pre-recorded audio or video material during a live stream or otherwise attempt to pass off recorded material as a live stream.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide our Services;
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on the Services or any underlying technology;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Services;
- Collect, use, copy, sell, distribute or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, Personally Identifiable Information obtained our Services except as expressly permitted in the Terms or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, bots, robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or to add or download contacts;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services; and
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the integrity of our Services, including but not limited to any attempts to access or hack our servers or network.
- Breach of applicable laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND GETCONTACT, OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, GETCONTACT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DATA ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GETCONTACT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN OR AVAILABLE ON, IN OR THROUGH THE GETCONTACT MOBILE APPLICATION AND OR ANY SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE GETCONTACT MOBILE APPLICATION OR SERVICES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. GETCONTACT DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. ALTHOUGH GETCONTACT MAKES EFFORTS TO PREVENT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION FROM BEING DISCLOSED, GETCONTACT MAKES NO WARRANTY FOROTHER USERS WHO SUBMIT CONTACT INFORMATION FOR YOU AND OTHERS.AS PART OF THE CONTACT SHARING ASPECT OF OUR SERVICES, WE MAY PROVIDE SELECTED PERSONAL PROFILE INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE VIEWABLE TO OTHER USERS OR MEMBERS IN OUR DIRECTORY. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AS A SERVICE, WE MAY INCLUDE LINKS TO OTHER THIRD PARTIES AND THAT GETCONTACT HAS NO CONTROL OVER, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, REGARDING THE CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES AND YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US RELATED TO THIRD PARTIES.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR OTHER TERMS WHICH MAY APPLY TO OUR SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT ON IT, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE GETCONTACT SERVICES.
WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO ANY USER FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRIVATE LIFE OF A CITIZEN AS A RESULT OF THE USER'S ACTION IN THE PROCESS OF USING THE SERVICE. WE EXPECT THAT FROM TIME TO TIME EVERY USER WILL CHECK HIS DATA CONTAINED ON SERVICES, AND TO THE EXTENT POSSIBLE FROM THE FUNCTIONING OF CERVICE, WILL DELETE OR REQUEST THE DELETION OF INAPPROPRIATE DATA.
Misuse of the Getcontact Services
In its sole discretion, Getcontact may restrict, suspend, or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse for example may include, without limitation, creating multiple or false accounts; using the Site or infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any aspect of the Code of Conduct, or any other behaviour that Getcontact, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate.
1.1 Please read these General Terms carefully before you start to use our Services.
1.2 By using our Services, you confirm that you accept our Terms and that you agree to comply with them.
1.3 By using our Services, you confirm that you accept Getcontact Code of Conduct, in particular, you agree not to disclose information about the privacy of any third parties.
2. Other applicable terms
2.1 Your use of the Getcontact Services is subject to these terms in their entirety and by using our Services you agree to be bound by them.
2.2 You need to register with us to fully access our Services and provide as a minimum your real name, e-mail address, and mobile number. The details provided by you on registration or changed at any later time must be correct and complete.
3.1 Each of the provisions of these Terms are distinct and severable from the others. If at any time one or more of those provisions is or become invalid, unlawful or unenforceable (whether wholly or partly), the validity, lawfulness and enforceability of the remaining provisions (or the same provision to any other extent) will not be affected or impaired in any way.
4. Information about us
4.1 Avenida do Infante, no. 50, 9004-521 Funchal (São Pedro) Madeira, Portugal
5. Changes to these terms
5.1 We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page.
5.2 Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
6. Accuracy of our Services
6.1 We cannot guarantee that our Services, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
7. Accessing our Services
7.1 Our mobile application with the standard functionality is currently made available free of charge unless Premium services are opted into.
7.2 Accessing our Services on mobile applications may use some of the data allowance available on the data package to which you have subscribed with your mobile network operator as the case may be. Out-of-country usage may in any event lead to signiﬁcantly higher costs than regular usage, and you are solely responsible for keeping yourself informed and paying for possible roaming and other applicable charges levied by your mobile network operator.
7.3 We do not guarantee that our Services will always be available or be uninterrupted.
7.4 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services.
7.5 We do not represent that our Services will be available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our Services or specific functionality to any user or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our Services from a prohibited jurisdiction, you do so at your own risk.
8. Intellectual property rights
8.1 For the purposes of these Terms, "Intellectual Property Rights" means all patents, rights to inventions, utility models, copyright and related rights, trademarks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, semi-conductor topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for and renewals or extensions of such rights, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world.
8.2 Our Services are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws.
8.3 Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that has a detrimental effect on Getcontact. All other trademarks not owned by Getcontact that may appear on our Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
9.1 We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
9.2 You are responsible for configuring your mobile device in order to access our Services. You should ensure your mobile device is adequately protected with suitably updated virus protection software.
10. Third party links
10.1 Where our Services may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
10.2 We have no control over the contents of those third-party sites or resources.
11. Applicable law
11.1 You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
12. Accessing our Terms in different languages
12.1 We provide our Services globally; additional Terms of Services may apply to Users in different jurisdictions and where possible we do our best to offer localised Terms for your territory. Please check for our Terms in other languages on our site or in application if available. If not available, our Terms will default to the English language version.
13. Contact us
To contact us, please email email@example.com